The riveting gun is used for cladding surfaces and frame structures with various sheet materials. Fastening in this way is reliable and long-lasting. Using a rivet gun is convenient and easy. It will be a good addition to your suitcase of tools. Use does not require special knowledge or experience.Characteristics:
- Depending on the technical requirements, the rivets can be used in aluminum, ordinary or stainless steel.
- Rivets of the following diameters are used: 2.4 mm, 3.2 mm, 4.0 mm, and 4.8 mm.
- Ergonomic handles with TPR ensure comfortable and safe use. Thanks to the special shape of the handle, the work process is faster and better. The handle does not slip and holds well in the palm of your hand.
- The gun is made of high-quality steel and has a reliable anti-corrosion coating, which significantly extends the service life.
- There is a special lock locking gun to protect against accidental firing.
- Material: Aluminum + steel + Stainless steel.
- Weight: 505 g.